Skip to content

Child Support

A spouse who no longer resides with the other spouse may request entry of a child support and/or spousal support order whether or not a divorce matter is pending.

Child support orders may also be entered, or existing ones modified, post-divorce, or in cases where the parents were never married. Post-divorce support, or alimony, may also be awarded under certain circumstances.

Contact us to learn how our experience in this field can help you.